There are so many people from the UK here, but I believe that there are only a handful of Dutch guys on this forum.
So… Nederlanders verenigt U! ![]()
Richard
There are so many people from the UK here, but I believe that there are only a handful of Dutch guys on this forum.
So… Nederlanders verenigt U! ![]()
Richard
you’re the only one Richard LOL
j/k… I know for a fact there’s more hiding out there in the shadows, I’ve seen them … or at least their Guilders ![]()
I believe there are 2 more Dutch members here, Cornelius for sure. Other ones, like you said, are just lurking in the shadows. :sigh:
Heej, en ik dacht dat ik de enige was ![]()
Groeten uit Maastricht
Apparently, there’s also a guy from Noord-Holland (Dooth). But yeah, I’m present here a bit… Then there’s Robert (Ghostbusters2000), who’s also making a fan-film. I myself am just an isolated fan trying to piece together a proton pack for the very first time, yet … very … slowly…
Robert , die site van jou ziet er te gek uit. Ik had niet gedacht dat er nog meer gb fanaten in ons kikkerlandje zaten haha! Ik ben na een hele winter zweten en zwoegen bijna klaar met mijn eerste pack, maar het is wel een 99% replica geworden dankzij al die helden op deze site die zich de moeite hebben genomen om alle instructies en info te plaatsen..
Volgende plan is, ■■■ kan het ook anders, de beam in final cut pro zien na te maken. Ben nog aan 't uitvissen ■■■ ik dat het beste kan doen. tips zijn altijd welkom ![]()
Heeft iemand trouwens een idee of Ernie Hudson nog een keer in europa is op een beurs?
groeten,
Kevin
p.s. Cornelius als je vragen hebt over de pack , stel ze gerust
Well here’s one more Dutch Ghostbuster! I’m so excited to see that there are other Ghostbuster fans like me in Holland! Nederlandse Ghostbusters, met hoeveel zijn we nu ?
calling in.