Pack and Motherboard Gaps

When I attach my pack shell to the motherboard, there are small .25 in gaps around the middle of the shell edges and the motherboard. Has anyone else run into this, and how did you fix it? I know the internal components are not in the way, it seems like something is warped.

It’s super common, actually, and if I recall correctly screen accurate, even the screen used props have that tiny bit of gapping.

Yup I second that

I had a huge gap on the top right corner behind the HGA on my pack. I used a mouse sander with 80 grit pads to carefully sand down the spots on the back of the shell that were hitting the motherboard first, bit by bit, until the shell sat as flush to the motherboard as I could get it. I have heard of other people laying their shell on a flat part of the driveway to sand down the high spots…