This will be my last prop, from the guy that started it all 2 decades ago and coined the term"Ghosthead".
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ghostbusters-Proton-Pack-Movie-Prop-Reproduction/222660685231
This will be my last prop, from the guy that started it all 2 decades ago and coined the term"Ghosthead".
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ghostbusters-Proton-Pack-Movie-Prop-Reproduction/222660685231
Norm, I bought my very first proton pack from you back in 2003. Iām now on my fourth pack but Iāll never forget all of the wonderful memories of that first pack!
Thanks for all youāve done for this hobby!
WOW⦠What are you gonna do now? Thank you for the plans so many years ago though. I still have them printed out from years back in a binder and each page is in a plastic sheet lol. Thank you for your contribution to Ghosbusters fans everywhere man! I think those plans played a big key in making the fan base stay as strong as it continues to be, not to mention, its great to be a Ghosthead! I donāt think we would have all of these different āfranchisesā if we didnāt have access to a proton pack! Thanks again man.
Iāve got it watched on eBay! If my ANOVOS pre-order slips right again (hahaha āifā), Iāll know before the auction ends, get a refund, and jump on it.
Def bidding and keeping an eye on it. Hoping it lands I a good home with a fellow Ghosthead. I remember seeing these plans back in the day and saying to myself, one day, one day Iāll make one.
Long time no see!
I went ahead and bid on it. If I win, itāll just guarantee that ANOVOS will ship me my kit on time. 'Cause thatās how it works!