Parts for GBfans replacement switch?

Hey gang, so I’ve unearthed a GBFans wands kit from roughly 5 years ago and need to replace one of the switch assemblies (toggle switch, wire, and the little white piece that connects tot the board). Must have gotten lost over time.

Does anyone know where I can get the little white piece so I can make myself a new one? Idk where to start on that.

Or by chance, is it possible I can order one from AJ so I don’t have to build it?

More than likely its a JST connector (I don’t own a gbfans kit, so I don’t know for sure, but the connector that makes the most sense is the JST, and most other electronic kits use them.)

Look into 2 pin JST connectors.

I’ve pulled and replaced and rebuilt mine a couple times to get different types of switches to run the board.

its just a 2 pin JST you can get them for cheap anywhere. I think I got a bunch from Adafruit last time I needed them.

I’m pretty sure this is the right one:

https://www.adafruit.com/product/261?gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAiAloavBhBOEiwAbtAJO7fPG5wH1ekeDnSDVmTtI9mwSdck44TDZhgdC5DXqrJCwGv0_tjTRBoC9jEQAvD_BwE

Is the 2.0 the same one? Seeing a lot of those online.

Pin spacing is different. Reading and simply going on amazon is pretty easy! Try it.

2.0 vs 2.54 refers to the pitch/spacing between the pins on JST connectors (measured in millimetres). The problem is I don’t know which one the gbfans Wand switches use, I couldn’t find that in the documentation or in other forum threads. If I had one available I’d just use some digital callipers and measure for you, or use one of the jst connectors in my boxed set and figure it out that way. It’s pretty cheap to get a box which contains both 2.0 and 2.54mm pitch JST connectors, that way you can just see which one fits and use that.

I’m pretty sure they are the 2.0 pitch. But it’s been a very long while.