Patches Question

hey everyone i am trying to put together a GB uniform i was reading over a few threads and seen that this guy on ebay got bad reveiws the same guy i ordered my patches from, and i am getting kind of nervous as i am trying to finnish this before halloween , i was wonering if anyone knew where i can get a no ghost patch and a custom nametag? and get it on time or at least a movie name untill i get my name on an a name tape?? thank you :sigh:

Kathy.

Katarra8.com

custom name patches-- gb1 or 2 font,

gb1 or gb2 (and 3) no-ghosts

order now and youll probably have them by week’s end,

the store here sells the no ghost patches, too

thanks man i just put an order in for two patches. is she pretty good, does she answer messages and stuff??

If you get the patches from her, get it from her Ebay store since there are feedback there.

I heard she is very good in fulfilling the orders for patches but anything else, it’s kind of iffy.

I have nothing but positive with her. She sent my patches HOURS later.

Just ordered my 4th (or 5th?) set of custom tags from her. Kathy is the best. Period. Superb quality work, and FAST shipping!

jesus dude, c’mon

you are thinking of J. Kerezman

I know you have no experience with either person so stop regurgitating stuff you’ve heard or read on the forums and let people with experience share their REAL feedback.

ive had 3 orders through her just fine-- the .com is a link to her ebay site anyway…

and i think she only does patches, as far as GB stuff goes.

That is correct, as far as Ghostbusters go, she’s only doing the patches, and your best bet after you get them is to sew them or use fabric glue and then sew them. The GB2 patch i got isn’t spot on as in the movie, but no one will really notice the small details. For 12 bucks it’s a pretty good deal.

This is kind of related, and I figure better to ask here than another thread…

Both the Rothco and TruSpec suits I got (ordered the Rothco first and hated it… hunted down a TruSpec shortly after) had the soft velcro piece on the left side of the chest where the name tape goes. Do you guys remove that and sew the name tape on, or use that as a guide for where to put the name tape?

I already removed the velcro patch from the Rothco, and just wanted to check before I went hacking it off the TruSpec.

yes, remove the velcro and sew your nametag in the proper spot according to reference pics, not where the velcro on the suit was.

That’s what I assumed, but thanks for confirming that, Vinny.

After reading the other thread about sizing of the suits, I tried on the TruSpec again, and it feels a bit snug now. I’m 5’10" and skinny as hell, so I got a Medium Regular, and the size around the torso is fine, but the sleeves and legs could be just a bit longer. Oh well… If it comes to the point where I feel the need to buy a THIRD suit, I’ll go with a Large! Haha

I ordered another no ghost patch from Kathy this weekend. It should be here today. She ships really fast.