I’m curious, is there a pdf version of the labels for the proton pack / wand? I’m aware that there are various sellers on eBay / Etsy selling variations of them and all.
It’s just that I’m in New Zealand so the cost of shipping a set is almost twice than the actual labels. I saw that there were some previously by Valentino42, however the hyperlinks in their signature are long dead. My intended plan was to get them done on adhesive vinyl at a local signwriters here.
Unfortunately I can’t seem to find his Slime Blower decals, and I don’t remember if he published any others.
Otherwise there’s also the labels by Demon Vice Commander which are excellent:
(They’re not PDF but you might find them useful).
I’m in Australia so I feel your pain. I’ve purchased labels and decals from Mack’s Factory and they’re expensive to ship, although I did reach out to Aaron Mack and he was able to improve the available shipping methods for us. It’s possible the price has gone up since then though, also many things are currently out of stock right now.
For reference this was my order total in Feb 2023:
I’ve also ordered a set from Ectolabs and I was very impressed with the quality. Here’s my order total from July 2022 (again, this cost may have risen since, and you’d need to get on the mailing list to be notified when he does another run):
Edit: On my current pack I was also able to laser etch a few of the labels using Valentino_42’s PDF files by converting them to vector in Inkscape and laser cutting them from two-tone polycarbonate sheet. It worked really well. If you have access to a laser cutter (at a local library or Makerspace/hackerspace/fablab) this is a fun little project to attempt.
Hi, I just want to give a big thanks to Demon Vice Commander, Valentino42, and Prodestrian. I got it printed at a local shop. And I’m happy with the results!