PKE Meter arrived today

Purchased PKE through Ebay (evilbay?) for a sweet chunk

of change under $200. Yikes! That did hurt the wallet.

However, I also know a toy collector who only collects the

packaging from toys. Like, Topps trading cards, Lego mini

figures, etc., Just the wrappings.

Through rough negotiations, I sold my PKE packaging.for $65.

Tried to get a little more but I’m satisfied. The collector was elated!

My uniform is coming together in bits and pieces.

Zhar

Excellent! Yeah, those purchases do make you wonder why you made them until you attend your first con/parade/Halloween/event. Is all worth it :slight_smile:

Good job on the package haggling too.

Thank you!

I can not believe that the PKE is running between

$280 -$360 bucks on Ebay. .

Back up to the prices they were before the second run. It was bound to happen, we were just lucky that run went on as long as it did.

…and at least it hasn’t shot up past the $500 mark…

Yeah, traps going for $650 is mind blowing. But it’s July, so people are starting to think about Halloween. And with the new movie coming out, people will be thinking “Wow! I should be a Ghostbuster this year!” So prices will go up more as demand increases.

It Ghostbusters becomes the number one costume of the Halloween season, I’m honestly not going to complain… I would call that an achievement…

I’m on “evilbay” right now.

$364.00 for PKE out of Germany.

A purchase was made out of New Jersey for

$350.00.

Amazon.com dropped their price from

$359.99 to the whopping price of $339.99!

Boy, what a deal!

Links in this post may be affiliate links. Purchases made through them help support this site at no additional cost to you.

I don’t feel so bad paying $134.00 . . .

Mind boggling.

Glad I bought 8 of them then… Some day I’ll sell… some day… The traps have been a nice nest to sit on. :wink:

image

PKE Meter with a Tyger Cheex holster.

Just took it out of the box!

Ah, that was probably the one I was watching. I was in the process of getting the okay from the old lady and when I checked on it, the listing was gone. I hate you lol!

I had that same feeling couple of months ago!

I just bought one on eBay for $110 and the wings didn’t work. When I received it I took it apart and found a broken wire. Now the wings work as well. So I think I got a heck of a deal.

Fantastic! So glad you’re able to get one, reasonably priced. congrats!