Possible tool for the modern Ghostbuster

-Thought this would be a must have:

http://www.ced-aec.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/fluke-thermal-imager-1024x667.jpg

It would be perfect fit for a hand held/belt carried tool. Considering the few thousands it would cost, I think a repro model would do for a prop.

how much?

Depending on the model, I’ve seen them go from $2500.00 - $5000.00. They have the same base as the hand-held temp guns with lazer pointer. I figured one could make a prop from there. Definatley a cool tool!

Why do thermal imaging products always have to cost so much? WHY???

I wants.

Cough Ghostbuster cough

Wow that thing is a Beast!.. and it explains the price tag. very very nice indeed..

I’d like one, if I really went around looking for ghosts. The closest I’ve done is go to supposedly “haunted” places with cameras and recorders, then mocked any possible entity into proving that it existed to me.

Nothing ever shows up. Either ghosts aren’t real or they fear me. Either answer works for me.

Since, it is a cool gadget.

We have Thermal Imagers in the fire service.

Pretty neat.

Don’t think They would do much for the GB service being the show hot spots and not so much cold areas.

I think the construction department of AT&T has those. I think they use it to check the manholes for some kinda exhaust leak or something. I would love to get my hands on this, but I’m sure if they saw one of those missing, my ass is as good as canned.

Damnit, I wish I could get those wonderful toys…

Didn’t we see that on Fringe?

man that thing looks cool..just not sure if i would trust it with its name being “Fluke” =)