Shell is an alkaline reject (very minor inaccuracies), MMM MoBo, Crix sound board & Jupiter Electronics light kits (pack and wand).
All photos are on profile here on GBFans and the video can be seen here: http://youtu.be/WMmrEbwdb10
Hope its up to par. Thanks.
Dave, I like what you’ve done so far. Its coming along really well and I can’t wait to see the whole thing riding your back in the photos of you guys on facebook!
And of all the pics you took, this is my favorite. Nice job sir.
Thanks Matt I really appreciate it. Not much left to do but there are minor details (N Filter holes & red strip) plus I want to get one of George’s GB1 Ribbon Cable’s on this. Not sure why this is one of your favorite pictures but I appreciate the support. I can’t wait to show it off.
I know it is. Why do you think I took the picture the way I did. Basketball shorts + bulge = upvotes, narc 