Proton pack build

Hi,

Here is my proton pack build for a carnival in september.

It is made out of 3mm foam board.

Awesome man!

lot of work so far! Keep up the good work

looking forward to seeing the end result :cool:

Very nice! Those look great! Foam board is alot of fun.

Here is an update on the proton pack build.

I have just about finished the pack and gun.

nice foam build man!

Amazing! Is it sturdy?

Hopefully it will be when i have got the paper machie on :slight_smile:

Wow! Looks good! Septembers around the corner!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Ghostbusters Fans on Android

I know just building the electronics now and hopefully paper machie tomorrow or Monday

That’s a great idea for hand grips! Not gonna lie. I’m steeling it.

They have now been painted.

That turned out great!

Here is a picture of the completed packs and also a picture of us in the carnival.

Nice! Bet they and nice and lite.

Very nice work!