Hello to all my name Guusc72, I am a fan of the GB, these are my PP, are resin and metal!
I am going to finish the gun, a poster photos soon. ![]()
Hello to all my name Guusc72, I am a fan of the GB, these are my PP, are resin and metal!
I am going to finish the gun, a poster photos soon. ![]()
beautiful pack, my friend!
Those look really good! Good job!
wow those both look fantastic! very clean and neat. do you have any pictures of them being built?
It’s fantastic!
Fantastic work, Super clean, and good sound counstruction. Nice Crafstmanship.
Our Guusc Mucciaccia, Art Attack Style! ![]()
the madman who has done this is my friend, big rip
naaaaah i don’t like them…ahahaha i’m joking guusc, i like them very much u know, i’m your best buyer ,am i??the one u made for me is awsome…the best in the world
Wow, very nice, very clean lines! Great work! ![]()