I building a pack for my son and I have installed the lighting upgrade using the Adruino Nano and the 16 led bar, but now I would like to install a reasonable sound upgrade. I am looking for a sound upgrade that has the pack power up, the wand shooting and shut down sound, and the pack power down. I see others have build systems, but cant find any list of parts needed and wiring diagrams. I am new to this type of build, but I pick it up fast. Help!
I’ve posted all of my work here including components and diagrams
one thing I will say. While the nano works for me if I was going with the bar graph with everything else I would use an arduino mega in the pack and not a nano. That way you don’t need the io expander
Do you know of anyone who has done the bar graph with your setup, I’d be interested to see the effect as the leds are wider than usual.
edit
Nevermind found it!
Your work is amazing, I am definitely going to go the arduino route.