I’ve lurked here for a while so I’m not gonna be one of those new people wanting some awesome completed pack for $50…What I was wondering is, after seeing some vacuformed parts and various molds, does anyone have a pretty cheap (even possibly damaged) set of plastic molds of some kind for the majority of the pack? I don’t care about the motherboard, the alice pack, the lights, none of that jazz. I am a rather poor college student who just wants to have the best costume at Halloween parties to go along with the suit I’ve started. Anyways I’m not totally unrealistic in price but if someone had some mold tests that went bad, or some cracked mispainted vac u forms, or anything of that nature that they would consider selling for a price that would still allow me to eat this month
that would be totally awesome, just enough to get me up an running. I’m an art student so I shouldn’t have any issues getting to at least look presentable, I just don’t have the time (or money) to really get engrossed in pack creation at this time. Anyways any help would be very appreciated! ![]()
ya know what would be sweet, if you could get away with making one for a class.
believe me I’ve tried coming up with every possible excuse I can to make various 80s pop culture items that interest me in place of what I should be doing, its amazing how far you bend the rules sometimes ![]()
im a fine art student and i have gotten away with using my pack as part of an ongoin project. my work is always self Referential. on display i will have the screen accurate pack (age 23) displayd next to the pack i made when i was a kid out of a frosties box (age 9). the work will be a bout the downfall of my imagination and how in adulthood you strive for perfection ect.
blag it…