Proton Packs in the UK

Hello all!

Some time ago I bought a proton pack, trap, suit etc from the US, It’s a fantastic piece of work but I’m wondering if there’s anyone in the UK who builds them as I’d like a light/sound bard installed and a few modifications; some parts on my pack are a bit flimsy and easily fall off.

Can anyone advise?

Thanks in advance!

hi not sure were in the uk u r but contact JT94 for lighting kits good price and very helpful :cool: chris

I’d like it all fitted for me though, I’m no good at that kind of thing, does he do that?

not sure mate where in the uk r u based :cool: chris

Sheffield, South Yorkshire.

I don’t mind sending it/delivering it to anywhere in England really, it’s just the P&P to USA is crazy and would take ages!

If anyone can help it would be fantastic!

try contacting JT94 through the forum he builds and sells light kits and also has a lot of pack building experiance good luck :cool: chris

Hi Boojie,

I’m a model maker in the UK based in West London. I’ve PM’ed you. Just wondering what ur pack is made from and where u r? Got two packs on the go at the moment made from ABS plastic but they will have full lights and a sound board on board. Do you already have the electronics and just need them installed?

Kind regards

Dan

Hi, I have built about 8 proton packs so far and have lots of parts in my garage. Which parts do you need?

Lawrence

You have any spare cyclotron bumpers, booster frames and clippard minimatic resins?

I have a few clippard resins lieing around that I don’t need if you want…PM me if interested!

abaka

PM’d you about those resins. hey are the clippard minimatic valves in resin aren’t they?

If so I’d like 2 please, thanks.