Proton Rifle version 3

My newest proton rifle design, this time built from scratch instead of a Nerf gun build up :smiley:

WOW…I really like it. The lights are awesome, especially the mini cyclotron.

Nice job you did! :nicejobyoudid:

That is all kinds of awesomeness.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android

Great stuff!

Very nice; most “proton rifles” are just painted Nerf guns with Clippard labels slapped on.

It looks like a modern interpretation of the Neutrona Wand (like something that could appear in a potential third film).

I REALLY like that, I love that it’s modern but still fits in the universe. It definitely seems like a prop they could have if/when “GB 3” gets made.

“…and this is my BOOMSTICK!”

Very cool!

This would he a great alternative for people that can’t afford a full pack.

Not going to lie, I hate a lot of the ‘custom stuff’ (probably 99% of it) but, this looks pretty good.

I’m a big fan of what you did there.

Nice! And not a Maverick in sight. Now get a sound chip in there!

Floored here, just about too awesome for words.

Looks pretty awesome!

Yeah this for me too.

Great job on it.

I realy like all the props you did but this one is my fav!

It’s incredible: it’s have the familiar look of ghostbusting but with something more.

I have the felling the Ghostbusters can save the day during a new Infestation with this kind of device.

Great and amazing job you have done!

I find your Nerfs Ghostbusters great but this is far better!

The look of that thing is fantastic, I love it.

If you were to ever put that bad boy up for sale I’d have serious internal debates about whether to splurge the cash for it, man. >_>

I’d love to take a cue from an earlier poster and rig it up with a chest holster to wear on my back ala Ash’s boomstick.

Thanks for all the comments guys.

My wife actually suggested I put a dixie cup bracket on the bottom of the gun and then a strap with the other piece on my back to wear it just like Ash’s shotgun. I was thinking more of having the receiving piece on a leather holder on my thigh à la the trap holder. I’m not opposed to doing both, however.

I have had a lot of requests for plans, so it looks like I’ll be breaking this thing down and explaining how it’s made in the future (hopefully the near future).

A rifle sling would do that thing justice. I’m scared the Dixie bracket may give way and then break it.

Baller status: Achieved.

Maybe I’m just not in the loop but what does that mean?

It means your officially badass.