Radio..........

What model radio do most of you use for your belt?

Most people use the model used in the film or a variant thereof. http://www.gbfans.com/equipment/uniform/mt-500/

MT 500s are fairly common on auction sites and even in our For Sale forum.

I use the Ray Stantz Special: Motorola HT-220:

I’ve got an MT 500 housed by a holster made by Wharin on my belt.

What size MT 500? I see some tall ones and some short? I went through the reference section and they seem to say the shorter one, but most of the ones I see on ebay are taller.

Which one will fit into the cases I see being made/sold on the forums?

Would this be the correct size?

I use a Motorola MT-500 with a dial pad on the front. I also use it for my Resident Evil costumes.

That looks about the same size as my MT 500 and I bought my holster from Wharin here on the forums and it fits perfectly, here’s a picture of mine in it’s holster