Random GB-related images (post yours here, too)

Does my new paint sprayer remind any of you ghostheads of anything like it does me..??

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/MadKidJedi/Ghostbusters Stuff_20140602_131036_zps0fe68113.jpg)

Can you say kinda ‘ghost trap-like’??

3 Likes

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/jackdoud/Philly GB_1270082073673s.jpg~original)

1 Like

More like giga meter wannabe.

Least it’s not rigged out of car batteries and wires.

Weren’t a few of these made, and they were all awkward and miserable attempts at becoming something like “The Chive” which is a ■■■■■■■■ of a website, and in one case one of those threads were locked?

Oh right, that did happen.

2 Likes

Ummm… if you’re talking about my image post/thread here, I was just kindly sharing an image of something that in real life has similar qualities to one of our revered props, but… apparently doesn’t read the same in two dimensions (a pic). But, whatever. Not trying to be “Chive-y”, for f*cks sake…

1 Like

I had this water gun (or something similar) back in the day. You couldn’t tell me I wasn’t one of the guys.

Haha! Me too! I remember having to have that when I was a kid. It was the next best thing for me and was subbed in for a pack many a summers… :smile:

Oh geez, I think I had one of those, too!