Ray Parker Jr. "Ghostbusters" (Remastered - 2016)

Hello everybody. I’ve been working really hard on this on and off for months. I think I’ve perfected it? Again i’m not taking anything away from the original. The main elements i have worked on are the guitars, bass, drums and the “ghostbusters chants.” I really hope you enjoy this version. Take care :slight_smile:

Very nicely done. I can really hear the guitars and the bass.

Sounds great

Sounds awesome! Really reminds me of the Theatrical theme, you know the music played at the end where you can really feel everything!

Great Job!

Damn thats great best version of the song Ive heard yet.

John - this mix is awesome! Well done, totally indicative of all of the work you put into it. Love how you dug the guitar out at 1:05 and 1:45 – and then around 2:30ish the mix really sounds like what’s in the theatrical cut of the film leading to the end credits. Nicely done!

Thank you. Yeah I was really trying to give it a fresh feel. Very difficult for one of the most well known songs ever. The CD version of the song has always been very flat in my opinion. Adobe Audition was great for my work on this. Gotta love those guitars :smiley:

Quick question have you considered doing this for the instrumental version.

I’m working on it. I’m kind of a perfectionist. But yes it will be up soon :slight_smile:

John, are you planning on posting this on YouTube? :3