Real Ghostbusters fan art by Gozeria

Making another attempt to submit some of my new Real Ghostbusters art, as my previous thread went missing for some reason. Had a great chat with another fan about how to make more women interested in Ghostbusting and I immediately volunteered to make some hot pics of the guys, but maybe I should keep those to myself for the time being @;8-} Here’s one of them:

Janine Melnitz and Egon Spengler, red tie with PKE meter. In case this one is the reason my thread was removed, I’d like to point out it was accepted on another GB forum. :stuck_out_tongue:

Egon Spengler leaning against Ecto

Egon wrestling a monster

Egon and Janine again…

True to my whim of meddling with different styles, here’s the Vitruvian Egon, only upper half. Original by da Vinci.

To even it out, here’s the full RGB crew, a simple computer made drawing. The photo in the upper corner shows a European team of RGB dubbers and they’re transformed into each character. Indeed thrilled to have that photo, the Winston guy sent it to me out of the blue.

Wow these are really good. Perhaps you should do more GB story illustrations. You could really make a major impact. Nice work!!!

I kind of want a poster sized framed version of the Vitruvian Egon.

Neat stuff as always, campi. :slight_smile:

this is fine as long as there are no tentacles involved.

Love these samples --amazing work all around!

:crunch: :crunch: :crunch:

very very nice work.

These are fantastic. Made me smile lots!