I drew the hell out of this in the last 24 hours to reach the deadline for the calendar. But I think I missed it unfortunately. So here it is anyways. It’s not colored yet, but you get the idea. hope you likey!

I drew the hell out of this in the last 24 hours to reach the deadline for the calendar. But I think I missed it unfortunately. So here it is anyways. It’s not colored yet, but you get the idea. hope you likey!

That painting is just all kinds of wrong in the movie.. but you got it down great!
Very cool man. Can’t wait to see it colored. I had to check to see what they drew it like in the GB2 comic adaptation and remembered now we barely get a peek of it at all. Here it is in it’s full painted thingy glory! With Slimer rather than Oscar of course!
EDIT: Well I know others didn’t dig the painting(in the movie) and it does seem a bit random but fitting to me. Seeing what the canvas(magic canvas!?) took on after Vigo was defeated, the more positive one with our heroes. Seems like Dan Aykroyd’s humor/Ghostbusters style absurdity.
Got me thinking more about the circumstances of Vigo’s spirit being in the painting. :angryvigo:
Thanks guys. AJ is there still time to make the calendar? no one in the other post really seemed to know? to Zack, I actually did not know they had a comic adaption until now haha. Does anyone happen to have a scan from the comic? I would really like to see if they are similar. haha I do have this image draw up at 300 DPI so a much larger version of it exists for whatever reasons may be. Just need to color it now. thanks again! oh and I completely agree, that painting was the worst/corniest part in either GB movie. So out of place…
http://www.gbfans.com/real-ghostbusters/comics/gb2-part-3-of-3/28/
Yours completely surpasses it.
If you can finish it up.. you might be able to make it into the Calendar. (I can’t gaurentee anything). Keep in mind the format needs to be wider than tall (2000px by 1600px).
that was a clever idea–curious to see how you solve the horizontal format issue…
Thanks zack! Interesting to see the comic version. Glad you like mine more heh heh. I have an idea to make this wider for the calendar it would probably take me the better part of a day to get it all completed. If I don’t make the cut thats fine. Maybe you can use it for next year if you do this kind of theme again. But I will try to get this completed ASAP.
awesome art johnny, finish it up so it makes the calendar!
Very, very nice. Hope it makes the calendar.
Well I finally got it done. Sorry it took so long. Hope it’s not too late. If it isn’t too late, where do I send the full size file to?

great execution…your pic may be the only art in the calendar with nipple shots. looks better horizontal too:)
Thanks! means a lot to me coming from someone as skilled as yourself! Can’t wait to see this calendar in finished form!