RedVirtue Paranormal Apparel **ST.PADDY's DAY COUPON CODE**

Hey guys, I decided to start using my artwork for the greater good! (the greater good). :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m now offering original Ghostbusters inspired shirts!

I have a new store in full swing at RedVirtue Paranormal Apparel

image image image image

You can also follow updates and the latest products when you like the Facebook page!

Do not send me paypal payments. All transactions for these are made directly through redvirtue.spreadshirt.com

As more products release this first post will be updated! Enjoy!

image

ST PATTY’S DAY COUPON:

Everybody is Irish on St. Patrick’s Day! Add a little green (slime) to your wardrobe and let the shenanigans begin! Now through March 19th take $10.00 off all orders over $50.00 Simply enter coupon code: STPATRICK2012 in at checkout!

Dude, this is awesome! I’ll definately have to get an ecto cooler shirt from ya.

Glad you like it! :smiley:

Ahh, the “This chick is toast!” shirt is clever!

Ha thanks man. :lol: It came to me pretty quickly.

For the 23 of you following the facebook page you got the news early. Now it’s time to share the next design now available with those of you that missed the news!

image

**This design is loosely based on original concept and storyboard artwork for the original film!

The artwork is done in a retro sci-fi style. Great for those into “what if” concepts!**

Check it out at RedVirtue Paranormal Apparel.

Here is some of the artwork that was referenced:

image

Hey guys, spreadshirt is doing a promotion for St. Patrick’s day! Use the code on the first post to get $10 off any purchase over $50. The code expires March 19th!

NEW SHIRT RELEASE!

image

All shirts come defalt in black so you can wear them under your uniform but you can change the color of the shirt to your preference before checking out!

http://www.redvirtue.speardshirt.com

I LOVE that design!!! Great work man! I might have to pick that one up sometime soon.

Got an Ecto Cooler for myself and the super special limited time only princess shirt for my wife.

For anyone else interested in the “Aurora’s Fairies” shirt here is the link.

http://redvirtue.spreadshirt.com/arora-s-fairies-comissioned-piece-A9278775/customize/color/386

I was commissioned to design the shirt and it will only be available for 11 more hours.

Thanks Joe!

Thanks Mando! It’s appreciated. :smiley:

soooooo awesome!

How long will these be avail for,

Thanks!

Ideally and hopefully for a long time. I’ve been trying to keep a balance of originality and familiarity to spark interest and not get shut down due to copyrights lol.

Sales encourage me to keep pumping out new original product too! :smiley:


Have some taste and post in ur own thread

You can contact spreadshirt with any concerns or questions. I’m sure they’d be able to switch out the shirt for you in black.

http://www.spreadshirt.com/contact-C1336

They have a satisfaction guarantee you can check out here. They take just about everything back.

image

i have sent two emails with no reply yet but i will just wait patiently. thanks i love the design