Hello everyone!
So I’m looking to get ideas on what people have done regarding the relay on their ghost trap pedal. Now I have seen a relay on ebay that is only 8 pins but don’t know if that would still fit the 11 pin socket. So yea any ideas on what to do for the relay and if anybody had found suitable replacements. Check the trap index and they are a huge help for the build just wondering about the relay.
Thank you
I’m currently building a trap as well. I knew that finding the screen-accurate trap would be difficult at a great price, so I patiently waited and scoured eBay until I found similar relays for sale. I purchased a pack of 5 and their sockets for a very decent price.
I’d say it’s all a waiting game until something good pops up.
Just type in 11 pin relay and look through the results. I just snagged an identical relay to the ITT ones used on the props for about $5 shipped.