Release Ghostbusters 2 on Blu-ray Facebook petition

If you want GB2 on Blu-ray, then join our group.

It will get released when it gets released.

I pray it gets released soon to! I want it on blu-ray pretty bad to, with some good special features!

Yeah that’s the problem. If Sony sees this petition they’ll release a barebone edition so that they can double-dip our ■■■■■. :roll:

Internet petitions always work.

I was under the impression from what I’ve read that a new digital transfer of the sequel is being over seen by Ivan Reitman.

Facebook Petitions.

Serious Business.

i was under the impression that dan aykroyd had the script for ghostbusters 3.

I have never had faith in online petitions. Saying that, it’s funny that an online petition (on facebook) actually got Betty White on SNL and now we see her everywhere. I’ll sign this petition but I wont hold my breath.

The Ghostbusters 2 Blu Ray was ready to go, and Chad over @ GBN actually once posted a pic showing the Jack Hardemeyer actor being interviewed for the special features, but then he mysteriously pulled the image.

sigh

I’m not really expecting this to lite a fire under Sony, but who knows? I was bored, and as far as “bare bones,” I’m not really into special features anyway.

I find that very hard to believe.

I believe this was for the “Cleaning up the Town” fan-documentary… although, if An American Werewolf in London is any depiction, it could be included with the next BluRay DVD.

OH MY GOD LOOK HE’S IS BEING RANDOM! CHEESE! QUACK! THANKS FOR SHARING!

As much as I appreciate another stalker.

I don’t really go for the guy on guy thing.

Any more info on a possible release date?

I agree that whenever Sony decides to release it that’s when it’s gonna be released, regardless of this petition, but I look forward to it. Especially if it has some nice extras, especially since my dvd only has two episodes of RGB as extras.