Replying to Spam Email...

We all get it, we all try to block it, we almost never reply to it until a decent proposal breaks through…

image

Hmmm, seems legit.

.

image

Everyone, my enthusiasm was quite genuine for the record.

.

image

AH-HA! Thought you could pull a ‘Fast One’ over on ol’ Brent did ya? That 2 grand isnt going anywhere! Unless…

.

image

Ya see, its all about the Gold Standard :wink: Unless your dealing me Krugerrand’s I aint dealing at all! lol

.

image

Ive found that its the little things sometimes :slight_smile:

Sick, twisted things. LOL :boogieman:

I have an email sitting in my inbox from the “CIA” threatening to release video of me watching lewd videos if I don’t send 2.5 Bitcoin right away. Bwahahahahahahahahahahah!

FORWARD THAT TO ME!!! LOL :boogieman:

Believe me I would, but posting it here would violate too many of the terms and conditions, and I’d probably end up suspended for a week. (The email’s pretty vulgar.)

Aww! I Love vulgarity! lmao

Well to Conclude the Email correspondence I had with this scammer, it goes like this:

Scammer:

Dear Brent,

Thank you for your interest and information given to actualize this

project so far.

Now, it is important to let you know that we do not need the South

African Krugerrand in this process; all we need is your participation

in presenting the online account details from which the transfer would

be carried out smoothly into your existing bank account from here.

It would be our responsibility to get all the required backup

documents to present you as the beneficiary of the contractual amount

in the bank. Your responsibility is to get this online account setup

first in your name as the authenticated beneficiary only in the paying

bank at this point.

If you are interested and ready to work on this project, it is very

good to adhere to all procedural arrangements to enable us to succeed

without any encumbrances by the financial regulatory authorities here

in both countries to utilize this opportunity to enable us to secure

the future of children as planned.

I wait to hear from you soon for more details.

Yours truly,

Mark

…Me:

Mark Edward,

Good to hear that you’re on board too. I cant wait to begin, Im VERY

interested! Ive spoken Discreetly to my trust & holdings manager which

holds all my liquid assets (Krugerrand’s, Gold Bars, etc) at the

Capitec bank of South Africa and he’s informed me that its Our lucky

day!

As of this moment to process this transaction of $2000 USD, to test

our account for the 25.5 Million I need your local Federal Gold

Depository’s contact information so I can prepare to send the required

0.108 Pounds of 24 karat Gold (worth roughly $2004 USD).

Or, if you prefer, I can send the required Krugerrand’s over to your

Federal Gold Depository and the exchange rate today is fantastic

today! But please keep in mind, since the Krugerrand is only 22

karats, 28846 Krugerrand’s will need to be cleared for receivership by

your local Federal Reserve or Currency Exchange bank.

Remember, due to the fall of the US economy many people now invest &

deal with Gold & gold alone… If we want to retain Secrecy &

Security, using Gold is the safest route we can take. Its risk free

and a great way to cover our tracks.

As of this moment I have also been notified that my financial manager

Martin is also interested in investing an additional $2000 USD worth

of gold towards testing our account to Insure that it works properly.

Would you like his Email so he may express his enthusiasm in

contributing to our transaction going smoothly? Frankly, I think

sending $4000 USD in gold or Krugerrand’s to you is a better way to

Secure the transaction.

What do you think?

Sincerely,

Brent Markus

PS. I have attached a picture of one of my 1 ounce gold bars to show

how committed I am to this transaction.’

attached image:

imagevia Imgflip Meme Generator

…And NO Response :frowning: wtf? Kinda hurts my feelings. Was it because it was White Gold I offered him? Or was it the additional 2000 USD? :boogieman:

(Yes, I know… Im twisted, sometimes LOL)