Rookie from LA.

Hey Guys,

Long time lurker, first time poster, wanted to drop a line and say ‘Hey!’

I’ve wanted to join this site for a long time, just never seemed to find the time to peruse the forums and see what all you guys were up to.

Not gonna’ lie, it was a post about Lifegard II’s for sale on a GB fansite on FB that led me BACK here after a four year absence of just looking.

I’ve ALWAYS wanted to get together a GBII Flight Suit w/ Accessories, but have never found the time to start looking into the details.

Well, here I am, finally ready.

Wanted to say thanks for approving my registration and I’m looking forward to shootin’ the breeze over movies and gear with you guys for the foreseeable future, haha

See you all on the boards!

Best,

Chevy

Ithink the same holds true for many of us, we’ve lurked for a long time and just said heck, why not become a forum member. An official welcome aboard friend

Welcome aboard!

What caught your attention about the GBII uniform over the 1st movie? (or cartoon, i guess - wont lie; always liked venkman’s brown suit)

Thanks, Al!

And thanks, Vic!

To answer your question, GB2 has always been my favorite of the two, so it wasn’t even a question of what kind of uniform I was looking to assemble. I’m actually really looking forward to putting it all together, piece by piece