Salvage 1959 Cadillac COMMERCIAL for sale

This car is in need of lots of work. Possibly thousands of hours.

https://www.salvageautosauction.com/vehicle_detail/Salvage-1959-Cadillac-COMMERCIAL-for-Sale/lot-35434300/Lebanon-Tennessee?search=2-1

Admins if this is not allowed, please remove.

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

I’m going to need you to take the link down so less people can bid on it keep the price down for me.

While I appreciate your position as an interested potential buyer, trucker17 posting the link here is no different then any other listing posted in the Professional Cars for Sale - Potential Ecto Conversions thread, and there’s currently no precedent to remove auction links because a member’s bidding on an item.

Thanks guys.

Its sad to see it looking like it does…Who ever wins it, i hope they are a mamber here, and will post screens of its transformation…

I was joking about taking the link down.. is it suspicious that its also on eBay?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1959-Cadillac-Eureka-Hearse-59-Ambulance-project-parts-car-Ecto-Ghostbusters/164092139557

[quote=ccv66 post_id=4934065 time=1587906377 user_id=46724] is it suspicious that its also on eBay?
[/quote]

It might be if it popped up after the other auction ended. As it is, I see it as the seller hedging his bets and increasing exposure to get a hopeful sale.