Hi all - is anyone going to San Diego Comicon in July?
–kramdar
Hi all - is anyone going to San Diego Comicon in July?
–kramdar
The Arizona Ghostbusters are going to be there. I can assume the west coast busters as well.
What day(s) in July is it?
I WAS hoping to go, meet up with fellow busters, but, my wife and I are expecting our first child at the end of june, and having a new born, well…I just don’t think it’s gonna work out very well with that. Otherwise I would be there with the arizona ghostbusters and busting some heads…in a spiritual sense of course
July 24-28 I believe.
Oh snap! :lol: July 26th is my birthday. That would be an awesome way to spend it. But I’m going home to Minnesota for most of June and July. I might possibly be back by then, not sure though. Then again cash might be too tight to make a run down to So Cal, after spending almost two months in MN. :?
Congrates on your first born Malcolm, sorry we won’t see you in San Diago but look foward in meeting you at the Loft in Oct.
oh I’ll be there…with the little baby dressed up as slimer too ![]()
Well we are supposed to bust a ghost for the crowd.
Only a few more days.