Hello
I have a welded aluminum trigger tip on order from GBfans with a Sept ETA. Anyone know somewhere else I can get one since this is the last piece to complete my thrower? I am using the GBfans clear tube.
Thank you
Hello
I have a welded aluminum trigger tip on order from GBfans with a Sept ETA. Anyone know somewhere else I can get one since this is the last piece to complete my thrower? I am using the GBfans clear tube.
Thank you
I’ll look tomorrow to see if I still have the one I bought from GBfans awhile back. I could sell it if interested still.
Hello
Just reaching out to see if you do have one for sale?
Thank you
I believe I have it. I just moved but it’s in a box somewhere. Message me your email and I’ll send photos.
Found it. I’ll just put it on Ebay to buy if you’re interested still.
Sold!