Selling my entire Matty Replica set.

Corey St Clair

Charlotte, NC, USA

I am selling all four of my Matty Collector replicas. Id like to sell them together if possible, so if you’re willing PM me and Ill sell the lot for a set price, otherwise ill sell each individually. Each piece has all parts and cases, including white shippers, though the shippers aren’t in perfect condition from being moved and stored, however the display boxes and props are near mint(the PKE Meter still has its packing peanuts) ,they have literally sat in a case and I’ve treated them like my babies. Letting go of these is going to be hard but I need to, ill have prices and pictures below.

PKE Meter: $250.00

Ector Goggles: $200.00

Nuetrino Wand: $450.00

Ghost Trap : $1000.00

pictures here Items for Sale | Flickr

Willing to let go of it as a set for $1650

I messaged you.

I am not sure if my messages are getting through so i thought i would follow up (they are sitting in my outbox but won’t go to sent). I am interested in the PKE if its still available.

Bump

Is PKE still available?

Thanks!

Interested in the PKE meter if still available?