Selling some Ghostbusters equipment.

Well its time to let some stuff go to help with the new house!

I was gonna list these on ebay but GBfans has been a GIANT help with all the support I have been given over the years!

So I decided to give the people here first dibs before I do.

Thanks in advance!

So up for sale are some unique items from GhostBusters.

Due to the cost of shipping I will only ship in the U.S

Please PM me for details on the forums or via email if needed.

[email protected]

-James Little

-Prattville, AL U.S

Next is a Item I had commissioned a couple of years ago.

A belt gizmo that lights up like crazy.

Though its not movie accurate it is unique and very bright.

Operates from 2 AA batteries and last for hours.

image

I am selling this this for ($150.00)

Which is a lot less than it cost to commision

Another item is the armband device that holtzmann wore in the new ghostbusters.

Another item I had commissioned and one of my favorite items I hate to let go.

It lights up and scrolls through several images when activated. It also has another button that will mimic the trap function once pressed.

Operates on a rechargeable battery and last many hours before a charge is needed.

I wore this for a weekend at AWA con last year and it got many questions.

image

Will sell this for ($200.00)

I also have many other GhostBusters collectibles I am sorting through.

So if there is anything in particular please send me a PM!

Bonus nerd picture of me wearing my outfit

image

sent ya a pm, hit me if still avail! thx again!