Signing in from New Hampshire

The last couple of weeks I’ve been building my first pack for my Halloween Costume. I’ve never built any props before but the reference photos on this site have been great. I’m 3D printing a lot of the parts I need.

I signed up for the forum because I wanted to ask Martinus a few questions about his Arduino electronics setup but I’m waiting for a moderator to approve that post so I figured I’d create an introduction in the mean time.

image

Welcome to Gbfans from The BayState Ghostbusters!!!

If anyone is wondering this is how my pack turned out:

I bought the pack shell from studio creations

the red and blue tubing as well as the rainbow harness, vinyl sticker pack, and acrylic thrower tip I got from the gbfans store

one of the cheap alice pack frames from amazon and the rest of it was either 3D printed or otherwise made from stuff I had laying around or bought from home depot.

aside from the tubing the red and green tubes and the acrylic tip the thrower is 2 pieces of PVC and the rest is 3D printed.

Wow came out pretty damn good, nice job!

Nice pack!

thanks, there are a few details I got wrong or had to improvise due to time but I’m pretty happy with it for a first effort.

You can always upgrade and make improvements later. Very well done!