Silly things the PKE Meter picks up...

So I’ll be wearing my full Ghostbusters costume to the company Halloween party this year. I want to scan people with my PKE meter and have a bunch of silly ■■■■ to say about the results. Do you have any to add to the list?

Note: These wise-cracks going to be offensive - don’t take anything serious. Also - I can get away with saying all of this at my office. YMMV.

  1. “That’s strange, the PKE Meter says you have no soul.” (I plan on using this one for my boss)

  2. PKE Meter spikes as fast as it can go... “Oops, it was set to Gay-dar.”

  3. “No ghosts, but you need to eat more vegetables.”

  4. * Walk into a managers office…* “Huh, there really is a cross-rift inter-dimensional portal to hell here.”

  5. “I didn’t think it was possible to be so small.” Walk away without any further explanation.

  6. Scan a picture of someone’s husband or boyfriend… "Did you know your husband isn’t human? Have you ever thought of dating… a real man? wink, wink

Anything else that would get a chuckle?

A variation on your theme:

PKE Meter spikes as fast as it can go… “Oops, it was set to scan methane”

I am getting the PKE meter soon cant wait to fake scan people.

Walk into a liquor store, turn it on for a few seconds and say: “Hm. Lots of spirits here.”

Wasn’t there a thread by a guy who wore his outfit to a work party and then his boss’s kid kicked him in the junk?

Pretty sure these threads need to be merged.