I am currently ready to order three jumpsuits: 2 Larges and one XL for the 6’0 member of the group from armysurplusforless.com. My questions if I should boost each size up by one to get that baggy look of the films or will correct sizes (according to their measures) be the way to go?
For the sake of arguement. let’s say that the 2 larges and XL are the perfect fits for each of the three according to the measurements provided by armysurplusforless.com
I would have to agree… I bought an army surplus suit (before I bought from G&B) a few years back and I got the size the was fit perfect to my measurements (or close) and it fit “perfectly,” not baggy like the movies. So if I did it over I would go with the next size bigger. Aside from the size, it looked really good!
Thanks for the advices! for those who are familiar with armysurplusforless.com, would XXL be a good size for my 6’0 member while remaining a bit baggy (and for you knowledge, height is more of an issue since he is really skinny however this suit may go to a husky member…well, not really husky, he’s only 140lb).
I’m about six feet, and I have their largest size. Mind you my stomach helps stick out some, but the shoulders are a bit tight, though I’m also broad shouldered. I would go at least one size larger.
I’m exactly 6’3" and I had no choice but to get a fit size, so I’d say it works. the female on our team had to get the same size as the other two guys even though she is shorter, but the suit seems to fit her alright. All we had to do was modify the uniform to have short sleeves.
I’m 6’1" and 171 lbs and I have a medium from armysurplus4less.com and it fits fine. I wish I would have gone with a large, though, because - like everyone else has said - the loose fit looks cooler.
If I had an XXL I’d look like a five year old trying on my dad’s clothes.