Slime Blower And "Tainted Love" Slime Blower

Ok I make the large Slime blower about a year ago nwo and am just now getting the images of it up but here is the one I created in the last few weeks inspired by the comic book ■■■■■■■■■■■■. I was originally going to make an EGB proton pack but was shown the comic by Keoni who said I should make the shoulder mount proton pack from the comic when i decided to do a slime blower version. While we were working on it the pack was coming together so well it inspired Keoni to build his ■■■■■■■■■■■■ Proton Pack.

The fun park about this pack is that the green tanks are actually filled with liquid and light up. Also there are 4 lights on teh front that light up and 2 blink. I have 3 switches in it where 2 light up and 1 doesn’t. I also make the ■■■■■■■■■■■■ Blower fire silly string to add a little extra fun to it. With that being said here is the images from both my Slime Blower and the ■■■■■■■■■■■■ Slime Blower dedication.

I will try to get more pictures posted later tonight since I forgot my memory card today with the rest of the images on it.

bout damn time you post it up!! you’ve only had the slime blower for 2 years now

Before I change topic, did you ever make a thread in regards to that ‘■■■■■■■■■■■■’ Thrower?! I want to know wtf up with that? :cool:

you mean this one >> “■■■■■■■■■■■■” proton pack

Thanks a lot man, this might have to go on my ‘to build’ list.

Yeah Keoni has a build thread for his ■■■■■■■■■■■■ Proton pack but unfortunately I didn’t do a build thread for this one I just built it. Took the idea and ran.