So? What do ya think?

I’m so confused right now.

So then why are you using them? You need to use a program you understand; or try to use the one you’re currently using. Having the best and newest art programs won’t suddenly turn you into a fantastic artist.

Nobody said it’s easy. It’s a skill. Skills take time to learn. Learning takes effort. If you’re just going to give up - how can you even bother getting any better. Using excuses like this or “It’s my own style” is what’s usually heavily frown upon in the artistic world. It shows you can’t take suggestions and criticism when it’s brought up.

You practice. You learn. You keep going. Like Joe said he’s been drawing for 20+ years (I assume not the entire 31, that’d be weird) so that right there is proving my point. You don’t learn how to be an artist overnight and just accepting that you can’t do it won’t help you either.

Well I am learning overtime and I don’t wanna fight over this.

Then why ask what we think?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android

Sorry then.

Damn youse AJ!!!

MILLIONARE

Ok. This is going way outta hand. I can tell people are fighting on this Topic.

Looks more like a discussion to me. You obviously haven’t seen what a real internet fight looks like. It gets real ugly when we put up our internet fists and duke it out. We internet slap each other’s internet face with our internet gloves.

I have actually. On MSN Messenger but that is quite funny with the person I talk too when she acts all, you know and we get into a fight then I have to go offline or block her. I haven’t even removed her from my contact list.

That’s it! I’m going offline!

I hate it when AJ acts all, you know.

I’m only explaining something now. Nobody needs to get mad at me.

Im still trying to figure out why AJ is made at me…

^ +1 (MILLION)

this is literally having a lot of fun on your thread and somehow no one is being mean it overly offensive.

HAHAHA

HEHEHE, *ny-woof (somthing Ed would say)**ny-woof (somthing Ed would say)*ny-woof (somthing Ed would say)

You have truly inspired me with your art, Stevie. Thank you.

Can we get that on a Shirt? and Have wolfs on the sleeves? Just an Idea.