So? What do ya think?

My drawing of ‘‘Eduardo Rivera’’

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/WolfsRain1234/Special Albums_My Paint Pictures_EduardoRiveraSittingDown.jpg)

Proton blasters up for: ‘‘that’s cool’’. Etc.

Proton blasters down for: ‘‘erm. That’s not cool’’. Etc.

And in the middle for: I guess it’s ok. Needs improving’'. Etc.

So… he’s a dog.

  • 1 million internets

no words… should have sent a poet…

'Eduardo is now a furry?

I shouldn’t make a comment I can barely draw a breath..:smiley:

it the dog?

I randomly found this online a while back. This is the perfect time to use it.

Looks like he had a few too many twinkies and tacos.

Well I told you guys. I’m not very good at drawing. This is the best it’s ever gonna get.

Really?

EVER?

So if you work on digital art for the next 20 years this is the best you’ll ever do?‘’’

Look I did make fun of you. The pic is retarded in both concept and execution.

But that doesn’t mean I don’t think you could do better.

You ever see the movie Carrie?..The original, I mean.

Well that was based on a novel written by a then unknown Stephen King. It was turned down hundreds of times and he finally threw it away…then his wife dug it out of the trash and shopped it and BAM…Millionare!

So keep working man

And maybe come up with a better idea than a dude from a show most GB fans didn’t like as some sort of Furrie dude, yelling “yiff” and sexing up random dudes at a con…sorry SORRY that’s what I think of when I see that..but seriously, continue to work at your art. Follow your dreams, you can achieve your goals, I’m living proof.Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!!

I can’t help it if I can’t draw on GIMP or Pixlr. Drawing is hard and that’s the best way I can draw a wolf. Plus a wolf is my favourite animal and also if you hadn’t realised already. Eduardo is my favourite character from the Extreme Ghostbusters. Besides Kylie.

I think Chase is more or less saying, that if you apply yourself, you can achieve your goals. I can tell you one thing though, Im 26 now and have been creating art since I could hold a pencil, and you do improve with more practice. If you are looking for good program and have a Mac, try Sketchbook Pro by Autodesk, it has the ease of MSPaint, but the fines of the more powerful programs. Im a total N00B to the world of digital animation and pictures, but I have has half decent result by ■■■■■■■ around with it. Don’t get down on yourself, art is a process, and sometimes that means going back to the drawing board and starting all over. Sad but true. Just don’t give up on yourself, anyone can improve on anything if they have the tools and the desire

If you personally believe that the drawing was not good why are you surprised when people are not excited to see it?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android

I’ve tried a ‘‘Sketchbook’’ site before but I’m not sure if this is the site that I’ve been on. I’ll have a look though to see if I’ve been on ‘‘Sketchbook Pro’’ and if I haven’t, I’ll try it. Thanks.

my advice…

  • get yourself a Wacom tablet

  • download a pirated copy of Photoshop (or buy it, if you can afford the $700 price tag)

  • practice, you will improve

  • dont do anymore “furry” themed art, especially mixed with Ghostbusters

  • if you want to be an artist, any kind of artist (whether it be a graphic designer who works strictly with computers, or a beatnik hippie selling paintings on the sidewalk) DONT GIVE UP

… Ive been drawing since I was a kid (31 now), and I’m far from great. but I do well enough with illustration / digital art / graphic design to make some kind of a living, which is difficult in the area that I live in, but even if art isnt in your blood, I believe you can eventually get good enough to look at your own designs and think “wow, I did that!”

good luck :slight_smile:

Thanks but I’ll follow my own path.

ok, that will be the last time I offer advice to anyone :slight_smile:

Why? That was good and sound advice.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android

Come on. Seriously? That was the last time you will ever give advice AGAIN?

Look. I have made fun of you in the past.

But that doesn’t mean I don’t think you could give advice again.

This reminds me of a story I heard one time.

You ever see the movie Carrie? The original one…

It was written by this guy no one had ever heard of called Stephen King. It was turned down hundreds of times and he finally decided he would stop trying to sell it and threw it away! Then his wife found it and sold it to some company and then bam millionaire!

Now I don’t think you’ll be a millionaire for giving advice.. and I don’t really know what this analogy will achieve. But a million dollars dude!

So keep working dude. I’m sure you’ll be able to give advice again some day.

is your real name Ryan by any chance? there is a Ryan on another website I frequent who treats me similarly…