Some of my Pics

Doodled this today, I was gonna clean it up with photoshop but my wacom tablet broke. It’s always something.

Oh, well.

image

I wonder what he’s running to, or from

Cool style!

You can also upload artwork here: http://www.gbfans.com/control-panel/fan-art/add/

I like that kind of style! Very old school looney Tunes ish vibe to it!

Noticed this pic that i did a week or so ago, a ghost I drew up while thinking about a GB fan film. I have a side view around somewhere, I’ll post that next.

I think he kind of looks too much like slimer, I’ll probably refine him some more in the near future.

Here’s that side view, I like the way he looks sideways better, so I might try developing off that. I really need to learn how to model in 3D, its probably one of those things I should know.

I find the No Ghost up in the corner very interesting. Hmmm.

Hey guys,

                why don't you give me some requests for things to draw in that cartoony style. That'll give me some inpiration and something to work off of

That’s a cheesy smile.

How about a few fellas about to cross the streams. you could seriously do some funny ‘what the hell are we doing faces’

I absolutely love that style!

I like your style, dude. Very old school comics art. I look forward to seeing more of your art in the future.

Great style of cartooning!!! I really love it! He looks like the illegitimate son between Popeye and Cinderella, but his father’s genes came out more noticeable.