Can someone tell me why my soundboard doesn’t make the powerup sound. When I power it on it makes a weird sound.
Can you post a photo of your sound board? And your audio setup? There could be a number of reasons for why it isn’t playing as expected.
If you are using the new soundboard with 2 speaker outputs and using only one speaker the sounds will sound off. The sound files are meant for stereo output and will be slightly different out of each speaker.
I have the new 1 but with only one speaker
If your board (V3.1 - it will be marked on the board) has 2 speaker outputs you will need to use both outputs (2 speakers) or convert the audio files to mono (I recall the directions saying something to this effect). If you only use one speaker with stereo files it will sound a bit off - particularly the startup sound played from the left output only.
If you change it to the right output only, the startup sound will sound a bit more normal, but would sound best complimented by the left output too.
I got it working thanks for the input
Thanks for the input, I got it fixed