Source for PKE meter touch switches?

I just bought an Iona shoe polisher on EBay so now I guess I have to make a PKE (hard life, I know).

Rather than go the PIC controller route, I thought I would try to duplicate the type of electronics the original might have had. The internal shots suggest that the electronics were a rats nest of fine wires. Maybe some stripboard to mount the ICs but no dedicated circuit boards.

The basic circuits look pretty straightforward as 1970s era analogue electronics go. But I am having a problem running down the parts for the touch switches. Time was when these were everywhere, but I have looked online and just can’t seem to find them.

Any ideas?

It would just be a pair of exposed wires with either capacitance or resistance triggering when the gap is bridged by skin depending on the ciruit used.