I’m in Brunswick GA, and I have some great guys in Waycross & Jacksonville, but curious to see if there is anyone closer. Would like to get some prop building done or just some general uniformed debauchery. I have a 7yr old Ghosthead here as well so kids are welcome.
im from there and i visit quite a bit, actually thinking about moving back down and finishing my masters at scad, ill definitely hit u up if i do, random question tho, are u the guy with the sticker in the back window of a silver xterrra, i have the same exact car and i put magnets on the side, when my friends down there see it they always think its me and call me haha. i also directed the real ghostbusters fan film check it out if you havent already, www.therealghostbusters.net
Hey, first I don’t have the xterra with the decal. All of my cars (present/previous) have some sort of Autobot logo attached to it. If the Xterra is in Brunswick I haven’t seen it yet. Yeah though, give me a holla if you’re in town. I have a shop in the backyard too for getting into props. I’m still scratching the surface myself. Im working on an inexpensive protons pack for the 7yr old and have made a Ecto Cozy Coupe complete with a working light bar and headlights. Ill check out the video shortly when I jump on the computer.
thats awesome! yea i would love to see pics/videos of the cozy coupe, ive got a blue backpack myself that i made and i have the parts for a movie one but i havent had the time or resources yet to finish it.