I’m looking for what are the parts used in creating the Lenses.
Are they specific? Or should I just go to the store looking for random parts that fit?
I’m looking for what are the parts used in creating the Lenses.
Are they specific? Or should I just go to the store looking for random parts that fit?
I used the lenses from the newer military issue flashlights.
They work perfect!
Machine them from aluminum bar stock ! !
(Sorry)
I think most people get a rough idea of how long and how wide they want them to be, then cruise their local plumbing department looking for tubes and fittings which fit together, or can be easily modified to do so, until they get enouch parts to make it work.
If you look at all of the pics of “plumbing-part” lenses on this site, you can get a good idea of what types of fittings you’ll need.
Maybe even print out a few pics and take them with you to the store for comparisons !