Hello, I’m thinking of buying a spirit ghost trap soon. I am wondering what updates there are. I’ve seen the cosmetic kits to update the ghost trap to look much closer to the movies. I’ve also seen various kits to build a pedal but are there any kits or guides to wire up the trap and pedal so the pedal opens the trap? Lights and sounds would be a nice bonus, but not really needed.
working on that as we speak.
see these threads:Another pedal build - #5 by beric - Ghost Traps - GBFans.com and Adding pedal to spirit ghost trap - #5 by beric - Ghost Traps - GBFans.com
There are some cosmetic modifications you can make that make the trap look much better. Switch, light and wheel upgrade kits are available.
The addition of a metal fitting and better stickers is an easy mod, as seen here on a $15 Target belt hanger trap.Sent from my Samsung Galaxy using a hacked pirate satellite in a decaying orbit
hi! is the silver piece that is the foster male coupler a RCA input for the wire for the pedal? or is it a silver pneumatic piece?
'Sup Hawkbat! What kit did you use for your upgrades?


