Has anyone ordered a spirit pack motherboard from the Keystone Ghostbusters? I ordered one about 6 weeks ago and haven’t received any info on it since the fourth when it was stated they would be shipping out soon. I guess I’m just wondering if anyone else who had ordered one had received theirs.
I’d love a spirit pack mother board. I hope it works out
I finally received a message from them on the 1st saying it would ship out the next day. If/when it comes I’ll post pics and a review of it.
I ordered one from them back around the 3rd week in November. I did get a private message from them around the beginning on January that their supplier has finally started sending them the motherboards so they should be able to start shipping them out soon. I know they said they had some issues with some of the ones sold in the beginning, so they may have needed to switch to a different supplier to make them.
I certainly hope that’s the case
I must have missed this. Where are they selling them at?
The Keystone Ghostbusters offer them on their Facebook page
Avoid at all costs.
THIS IS A SCAM!! The “Keystone Ghostbusters” are taking money from patrons for pack kidding and prop accessories (in my case it was a spirit motherboard) and not sending anything in return and straight-out refusing to refund money. I’ve reported them to Facebook and PayPal but I’m sure they’ll get others in the meantime.
Now the Keystone group has taken to harassing me on FB. FFS.
Same here. I wish there was a way to report them to Ghost Corps.
Done. Just dropped them a message.
Thats weird cause I got mine. Did it take awhile? Yes due to some erros and I ordered both a regular sized mother board and a spirit mother board. Both are good quality nice and sturdy metal.
There’s been plenty of people that have gotten one. But it seems that after a certain date, money was taken without actually sending anything in return.
I spoke with keystone this evening. I had asked about getting a refund, but they apologized and are supposed to be shipping my motherboard out tomorrow as they just got another batch of them in today. the pictures they sent me looks good for the board so hopefully it will get here next week.
They were supposed to send out my board a month the first week of December. Get a tracking number.
I just got my tracking number, will post pictures once I get the board in hand next week. It’ll probably be next weekend if it comes in any later than tuesday though as work a 10 hour shift with a 1 1/2 hour commute each way on the days I work which are Wed-Saturday.
I just got my tracking number, will post pictures once I get the board in hand next week. It’ll probably be next weekend if it comes in any later than tuesday though as work a 10 hour shift with a 1 1/2 hour commute each way on the days I work which are Wed-Saturday.
That’s awesome. I genuinely hope that it comes. They outright refused anything close to decent service for me. But maybe since everyone who got screwed complained they’ve decided to be legit.
They apologized to me, and explained that their supplier had the cnc machine that makes these down for maintenance for almost the whole month of December. I can see how that would slow down the whole process. I try to be patient though for stuff like this, but I do admit I did worry.
They apologized to me, and explained that their supplier had the cnc machine that makes these down for maintenance for almost the whole month of December. I can see how that would slow down the whole process. I try to be patient though for stuff like this, but I do admit I did worry.
He has excuses for everything doesn’t he?