Started up a sketch of... well myself.

It’s been too long since I last did any real artwork and I know I’m getting rusty so to stay limber I used my free time to do a rough sketch of myself as a Ghostbuster.

I do want to make an avatar/sig sometime but I just recently found that something’s not working right with my tablet and Photoshop and I can’t seem to get the line to react to the pressure of the pen, screwing up my first plan for the day.

I wish I actually had all the gear I’ve portrayed myself with here. Just the flight suit currently.

Is the pencil drawing stage finished, or are you still working on it? I ask as the anatomy of the left arm seems very painful, especially with the way the PKE is being held.

It’s not going to be a finished work.

I’m forcing myself to remember anatomy.

I’m gonna re-draw it and fix the arm and make it a lot cleaner.

I’m hoping to do it digitally if I can figure out what’s wrong with my Wacom tablet and Photoshop.