Starting my first pack build

I got most of the plans printed out and some of the parts together tomorrow im going to go to home depot and get the mdf and get started on the pack. Yesterday I went to dollar tree and found a cake pan for a $1.00. :cool:

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Fordmadman/Proton Pack_SANY2481.jpg)

Finally went to home depot today and bought some mdf. I got the motherboard outlined out just now and tomorrow im going to get started cutting out some of the pieces. :cool:

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Fordmadman/Proton Pack_SANY2482.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Fordmadman/Proton Pack_SANY2483.jpg)

Here is some pics of the progress on my proton pack Enjoy !! :cool:

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Fordmadman/Proton Pack_SANY2484.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Fordmadman/Proton Pack_SANY2485.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Fordmadman/Proton Pack_SANY2486.jpg)

ever present inquizitive pup…awesome! looks good so far, keep us posted!

Yeah he loves getting his picture taken his name is Rosco hes a cadet in training lol :cool:

Heres a update I got the gun mount block and bridge done and also started on the synchronus generator. :cool:

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Fordmadman/Proton Pack_SANY2488.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Fordmadman/Proton Pack_SANY2487.jpg)

If your gunmount is hollow I’d suggest redoing it so it isn’t… if your gun is heavy it’s going to need supported more.