Hello and happy new year ![]()
I bought a Stay Puft some time ago. According to the seller, the figure is from 1984 and one of the first figures. Can someone give me more specific information about this Stay Puft?
Thanks!


Hello and happy new year ![]()
I bought a Stay Puft some time ago. According to the seller, the figure is from 1984 and one of the first figures. Can someone give me more specific information about this Stay Puft?
Thanks!


Although it says 1984 on the underside of the foot I’m pretty sure it actually came out in the late 80s/early 90s while The Real Ghostbusters was being broadcast. All I know if that I got mine as a kid at the same time as I got the blue proton pack, toy firehouse, car and action figurines. I could be wrong.
Actually, my reply was a bit hasty. The one I have does not have a felt bow an neck thingy, it’s printed on the actual toy. I don’t recognise this exact one, sorry.
Hi, I believe that one is the Bandai version from Japan. Looks like this one: https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/ghostbusters-stay-puft-man-bandai-152369541
I’ve not seen this figure before, but it looks really nice, and in very good condition.. Great score!