Styrofoam Guy..

Hey there

Been gathering info on a ghostbuster costume for a while. It looks like it will be a long trip. Not sure if I will start with a purchased base or if I want to do an entire scratchbuild.

Been building scale models for ages and that graduated into props.

I have 2 full size astromechs and a K-9 and am looking into building a Wall-E also.

My friends are big into the costuming and have slowly dragged me into trying it. A bunch of us did put together steampunk ghostbuster costumes and the next step is the movie ghostbusters. Later on it will hopefully be future ghostbusters.

Alex

Styrofoam Guy

Alex!

Do you have photos of Wall-E? I would REALLY love to see it.

I am in the process of building the Wall-E so no photos yet.

Here is some other stuff I have built

Styrofoam Dr Who Rose Tyler Gun

http://www.alexkung1.com/scale/drwho/05/053.jpg

1:2 Scale Star Wars AT-ST

http://www.alexkung1.com/scale/atst/atst.jpg

The 2 droids are mine also

Dr Who K-9

http://www.alexkung1.com/scale/k9/07/0753.jpg