Swedish Ghostbuster

Hi everybody!

I’ve been coming to this board for a couple years but never introduced me!

Well, it’s about time!

As the topic states I’m from Sweden, so you’ll have to excuse my bad english! :wink:

Been loving the Ghostbusters and the Ghostbusters concept since I where a kid.

I was born in 85 so I’ve been loving the ghostbusters a long time.

I will be spending even more time on this board this year, since I’ve FINALLY decided to own (build, buy already finished, haven’t decided yet) my own proton pack!

I might not be an active member so to speak, but I will READ alot on this board to get some tips and ideas.

Hope that’s ok with you guys! :wink:

Keep up the great work everybody, and keep on bustin’!

Welcome to the boards, looking forward to seeing your pack.

…sorry i had 2

Ain’t no site on the internet better for pack builder in need. My second pack is going to be build by the collective efforts of all then great fans that make this site possible. If you ask me, my favorite pack part from here is the ribbon cable. Very colorful and clean. Also, a belated welcome to the forums. Half of my family is in Sweden.