Real or not to whether you’ve seen a ghost, please tell me your ghost stories.
Well when I first moved into ‘‘Lightwater, England’’ (and I mean, just moved in) I had to sleep on the floor on the mattress, opposite my door for a few nights. This is when I saw my first ghostly shadow which I named ‘‘Fred’’. He is a friendly ghostly elf who did what a leprecorn does, if you blink which is disapear. He’s gone now but he did have a standing still sort of dance look about him. My second ghost was in the same house and I believe it to have been a real ghost because I saw a blue ball of light before I thought I saw a person. I closed my eyes and re-opened them but it was gone
My mums seen my Grandad, Stan before. He was the best Grandad in the world before he had cancer and died. I miss him. He visited my mum one night, I think whilst she was in bed. True story but he never came back. He didn’t even say anything to her.
At my first college (Merriest Wood, England), a friend of mine who I very rarely speak to on MSN Messenger now called Andrew told me about a spooky door opposite the reception in the college in the main building. I have wittnessed that and that’s a true story. You can even hear footsteps on the top floor but it’s nobody. Nobody even goes though the spooky door or even the wind pushes it open.
My last two ghosts where house ghosts again. One of them was in Hillside in Camberly, England where I was moved outta my old house to live with some, not very old as such but some where about 60 and one night I went to bed and played on my Ipod Touch for a bit till 10:30pm but my litt;e lamp came on by itself. It was opposite my bed and I was too far away to reach it and my window was closed so nothing triggered it. It was a touch lamp, you see so I had to go get Elena to check it out and she was the night, sleeping staff for the night. The last ghost is where I’m living now which is still in Camberley and the house is Park Road. Ruth (staff) was making dinner and James and Dawn (both residents like me) were in the kitchen but I was in my room because I love being there. Suddenly, like magic the light in between mine and Dawn’s room fell down and James gasped seeing it. I was a bit surprised to and said ‘‘well. I did tell ya there was a ghost here’’.