Tis the season…
check out the other pics over in the props section
Awesome. Yet another fan creation I’m baffled isn’t a licensed product. There’s Yoda nutcrackers for goodness sake, why not GB/
hahahaha
Awesome! If I saw this in a store I’d buy the whole shelf!
My wife collects nutcrackers. I wish to hell they sold these in stores. There’s way too little GB stuff in this world.
No, no, no, you got the name all wrong–
I’m renaming this “nutbuster”
you know - because it busts open the nuts?
Smiles.
Wish I had a nutbuster as well!
Wait, I thought you were married ![]()
He said “nutbuster” not “ballbreaker”. ![]()
LOL! I gotta be good.. santa’s coming soon! ![]()
I’m not so sure…
What, with all the naughtyness! ![]()
so be good, for goodness sakes WHOOOOAAAAH! Somebody’s comin’…somebody’s comin’…
Very cool! Nutbusters!
Nice, but does it actually work? So many of these newer nutcrackers don’t actually fit nuts in them let alone crack them. Which completely defeats the purpose in having one.
Nice, but does it actually work? So many of these newer nutcrackers don’t actually fit nuts in them let alone crack them. Which completely defeats the purpose in having one.
Agreed, you need the mouth to be big enough if you’re gonna put your nuts in it.
LOL!!! Freakin A!
This is very clever! I might just have to get a cheap nutcracker from Big Lots while they’re on clearance…
![]()
I declare this nutcracker to be officially AWESOME.
There needs to be a whole line of these, Robocop, the Rocketeer, hell pretty much every Mighty Muggs thing would be more awesome as a nutcracker!
Thats actually a great idea, Boomer! I know we’d buy them!